Can we access the blocked website? Is that even possible? What is your guess? My answer would be yes. Yes, we can access a blocked website by following a few techniques. But before knowing how to access a blocked website. First, let us know why a website gets blocked.
Why does a website get blocked?
- While some websites provide informative content, entertaining content and others provide abusive or misleading content.
Websites like Amazon, Netflix, etc are having license agreements that allow them to provide content. While other websites are not having any license agreement which leads to website blocking.
- Also, some websites try to track your location while you’re accessing it, which is a threat in terms of privacy.
- Along with these, there are also some other reasons behind blocking a website.
Feeling disappointed that you can access your favorite website that is blocked? Just imagine that you need to access a blocked website for either personal use or professional use. Keep your worries aside and just relax. Now you can access blocked websites all over the world using some of the ways. Let’s discuss in brief about them.
Here Are The Handy Ways Of Accessing The Blocking Websites.
Access a website using a URL shortener
- URL shortener helps you in accessing the blocked website.
- This URL shortener customizes the URL of the blocked website which you would like to access.
- Once the URL gets shortened, directly you can access the blocked websites. Let’s learn how it actually works.
- There are many services available to shorten a URL like TinyURL, is.gd, and Bitly, etc.
- Let’s understand this by taking an example, imagine your school has blocked the facebook.com website and you are eager to access it but it is blocked.
- Now try this with a URL shortener.
- Choose any of the URL shorteners providers, here I’m considering is.gd. Open is.gd and enter the website URL you want to access and then select the shorten option.
- After this, a new URL will be generated which is your new URL.
- And finally, you will be able to access the blocked website by copying the new URL of that particular website in the browser.
Give a try with switching protocols
- You can switch from HTTPS to HTTP to access the blocked websites.
- Let’s say, https://www.youtube.com is blocked, then http://www.youtube.com may succeed. Just give it a try.
- You should enter any personal information on the HTTPS website as it is a very insecure protocol and most of the time try to avoid it.
Try using Google cache
- The cache is nothing but a duplicate copy of data is stored in it. In the same browser as Google, save the local copy of frequently visited websites.
- So it is possible to access the duplicate version when the original is blocked.
View in the Pdf format
- Using online converts you can convert any formats in minutes. In the same way. You can convert a URL into Pdf format.
- Here exactly you can go through a website but you can access the information you need.
- This is an effective way of accessing the blocked website but also it does not provide any real-time browsing experience.
Access the blocked website with a web proxy server
- Web proxy server is the most engaging platform to access the blocked websites.
- It acts as a shield between you and the website which you are browsing.
- As web proxy is an encrypted website, it safe to prevent yourself from tracking while browsing
Well, the above are some of the interesting ways to access the blocked websites. If you are not able to access any blocked website which you want. Then definitely should try the above tricks which may work for you.